Hopefully this list can help you build up your itinerary when you find yourself roaming around the streets of Melbourne. Bear in mind that we only had 4 days and 3 nights in the city so I’m sure you will discover more fun things to do as you get to explore Melbourne on your own. Without much ado, here are some of the few things we got the luxury to do while visiting this artsy city in Australia.
- Admire the beautiful chaos at Flinders Street Station
- Check out the cool street arts at Hosier Lane
- Take the city circle tram and mingle with the locals
- Appreciate the wonderful architectures around such as that of the Parliament House
- See Melbourne from Naked in the Sky
- Stock up on fresh produce at Queen Victoria Market
- See the colourful bath houses at Brighton Beach
- Have the best pizza in the world at 400 Gradi
- Admire the 19th century Neo-Gothic beauty that is St. Paul’s cathedral
- Do some serious people watching in Federation Square
- Take a leisurely walk along Princess Wharf
- Smell some gorgeous flowers at Royal Botanic Gardens
- Get lost in the maze of books at State Library of Victoria
- Have a fun day at the 100-year old Luna Park
- Turn Japanese at Chocolate Buddha
- Fancy yourself with a classic porchetta roll at Queen Victoria Market. It could probably kill you from cholesterol, but at least you will die happy! 🙂
Below are some of the photos we captured while strolling around.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know about other cool things to do while in Melbourne. I’d love to go back here again soon!